Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain
July 21-23, 2015
- See the list of accepted papers and brief announcements for PODC 2015. Authors should see the author instructions to learn how to submit the final versions of their papers and announcements.
- The Call for Nominations for the 2015 Dijkstra Prize is now available.
- The invited speakers for PODC 2015 are
- See a Donostia-San Sebastián slide show prepared for PODC 2015.
- See the Call for Nominations for the 2015 Doctoral Dissertation Award.
- See the Call for Papers and Call for Workshops for PODC 2015.
- Follow PODC on Twitter @podc_conference and hash tag #PODC2015Spain.
Original contributions to the theory, design, analysis, implementation, or application of distributed systems and networks, and, in particular, of conceptually innovative results are solicited. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- algorithms for distributed systems and their complexity
- cluster, cloud, grid and high-performance computing
- communication networks: protocols, architectures, services, applications
- concurrent programming, synchronization, shared and transactional memory
- cryptographic protocols and system security
- distributed operating systems, databases and programming languages
- dynamic, adaptive and machine learning based distributed algorithms
- formal methods, semantics and verification of concurrent systems
- fault tolerance, reliability, availability of distributed systems
- game-theoretic approaches to distributed computing
- information theory, codes and reliable communication
- Internet applications, social networks and complex networks
- multiprocessor and multi-core architectures and algorithms
- nanonetworks and biological distributed algorithms
- quantum and optics based distributed algorithms
- self-stabilizing, self-organizing and autonomic systems
- sensor, mobile, ad-hoc, robot and peer-to-peer networks