San Sebastián, Spain
July 21-23, 2015
- The PODC 2015 Call for Papers is now available.
- PODC 2014 was held in Paris and the PODC 2014 conference proceedings are now available online.
- Follow PODC on Twitter @podc_conference and hash tag #PODC2014.
Original contributions to the theory, design, analysis, implementation, or application of distributed systems and networks, and, in particular, of conceptually innovative results are solicited. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- algorithms for distributed systems and their complexity
- cluster, cloud, grid and high-performance computing
- communication networks: protocols, architectures, services, applications
- concurrent programming, synchronization, shared and transactional memory
- cryptographic protocols and system security
- distributed operating systems, databases and programming languages
- dynamic, adaptive and machine learning based distributed algorithms
- formal methods, semantics and verification of concurrent systems
- fault tolerance, reliability, availability of distributed systems
- game-theoretic approaches to distributed computing
- information theory, codes and reliable communication
- Internet applications, social networks and complex networks
- multiprocessor and multi-core architectures and algorithms
- nanonetworks and biological distributed algorithms
- quantum and optics based distributed algorithms
- self-stabilizing, self-organizing and autonomic systems
- sensor, mobile, ad-hoc, robot and peer-to-peer networks