- Call for papers
- Important dates
- Program committee
- Conference committee
- Steering committee
- Local information
- Follow PODC on Twitter @podc_conference and hash tag #PODC2014.
- PODC 2013 was held in Montréal, on July 22-24, 2013.
- The PODC 2013 proceedings are now available online.
- The 2013 Dijkstra Prize was awarded to Nati Linial.
- The 2013 Dissertation Award was awarded jointly to Dr. Shiri Chechik and Dr. Danupon Nanongkai.
Original contributions to the theory, design, analysis, implementation, or application of distributed systems and networks, and, in particular, of conceptually innovative results are solicited. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- algorithms for distributed systems and their complexity
- cluster, cloud, grid and high-performance computing
- communication networks: protocols, architectures, services, applications
- concurrent programming, synchronization, shared and transactional memory
- cryptographic protocols and system security
- distributed operating systems, databases and programming languages
- dynamic, adaptive and machine learning based distributed algorithms
- formal methods, semantics and verification of concurrent systems
- fault tolerance, reliability, availability of distributed systems
- game-theoretic approaches to distributed computing
- information theory, codes and reliable communication
- Internet applications, social networks and complex networks
- multiprocessor and multi-core architectures and algorithms
- nanonetworks and biological distributed algorithms
- quantum and optics based distributed algorithms
- self-stabilizing, self-organizing and autonomic systems
- sensor, mobile, ad-hoc, robot and peer-to-peer networks