- Registration is open. Complete your registration by June 30th to receive the early bird discount.
- The PODC 2019 program is now available.
- Instructions for obtaining a visa support letter. Note: you must register before applying.
- The Call for Applications for Student Travel Awards is now available.
- Preliminary Agenda (more details to follow soon):
- PODC 2019 is sponsored by Oracle and VMware.
- Follow PODC on Twitter @podc_disc.
The ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, is an international forum on the theory, design, analysis, implementation and application of distributed systems and networks. We solicit papers in all areas of distributed computing. Papers from all viewpoints, including theory, practice, and experimentation, are welcome. The common goal of the conference is to improve understanding of the principles underlying distributed computing. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- distributed algorithms: design, analysis, and complexity
- communication networks: algorithms, protocols, applications
- multiprocessor and multi-core architectures and algorithms
- shared and transactional memory, concurrency, synchronization
- fault-tolerance, reliability, self-organization, self-stabilization
- Internet applications, social networks, recommendation systems
- dynamic, adaptive and machine learning distributed algorithms
- distributed operating systems, middleware, databases
- biological distributed algorithms
- game-theoretic approaches to distributed computing
- peer-to-peer systems, overlay networks
- high-performance, cluster, cloud and grid computing
- wireless networks, mobile computing, autonomous agents
- context-aware distributed systems
- security in distributed computing, cryptographic protocols
- quantum and optics based distributed algorithms
- sensor, mesh, and ad hoc networks
- specification, semantics, verification of concurrent systems