Workshop on Distributed Cloud Computing
- [14 March 2016] Rescheduling the deadlines!
- [23 February 2016] EasyChair open for submission!
- [26 January 2016] The workshop takes place on 25 July 2016.
- [24 January 2016] This year’s DCC keynote speaker will be Larry Peterson, Princeton University.
- [22 January 2016] Organization online
- [21 January 2016] Website online
25 July 2016
Co-located with PODC 2016
The International Workshop on Distributed Cloud Computing (DCC) is interdisciplinary and touches both distributed systems as well as networking and cloud computing. It is intended as a forum where people with different backgrounds can learn from their respective fields and expertise. We want to attract both industry relevant papers as well as papers from academic researchers working on the foundations of the distributed cloud. In particular, this year’s edition of DCC will feature an applied session in the afternoon, chaired by Rick McGeer.